Mesotherapy Training in Beverly Hills
Who can participate?
This symposium is appropriate for Physicians (Dermatologists, Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons, Ob-Gyns, General Practitioners, etc.), Physician’s Assistants and Licensed Aestheticians working in a medical environment.
What will you learn?
- Achieve a deeper understanding of cellulite
- Learn the latest techniques and concepts from authorities in the field of cellulite treatment
- Learn how to select an appropriate treatment for each cellulite type
- Learn how expand your practice while delivering maximum benefit to your patientsAccreditation: The Medical Educator Consortium is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit hours: The Medical Educator Consortium designates this educational activity for a maximum of 8 credit hours in category 1 towards the AMA Physician’s Recognition award.
Faculty Disclosure Statement: The Medical Educator Consortium, in accordance with accreditation requirements, will disclosure any significant financial interest or other relationship with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial product (s) and/or provider(s) of commercial services discussed in an educational presentation and with any commercial supporters of the activity.
Gustavo Leibaschoff, M.D
- President of the International Union of Societies of Lipoplasty
- Director of the International School of Lipoplasty “Dr. Pierre Fournier”
- Director of the International University Academy of Aesthetic Medicine and Pathology
- Director for Continuing Education of the AMERICAN CELLULITE TASK FORCE- ACTFDr. Leibaschoff obtained his medical degree and completed his OB-GYN residency at the Buenos Aires University in Buenos Aires, Argentina in 1972. For more than two decades he has been dedicated to working and teaching in the fields of Aesthetic Medicine (non-invasive treatments) and Cosmetic Surgery.
A member or leader of several well known professional and educational societies around the world, Dr. Leibaschoff is well qualified and has high renown in the medical and paramedical world alike. Currently, he resides as a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and a “Member of Honor” of the Australian College of Cosmetic Surgery; he was the founding member and first president of the Argentine Aesthetic Medicine Association and the former professor of the Postgraduate School in Aesthetic Medicine at the Medicine School in the University of Buenos Aires. He has participated as faculty member in many international scientific and professional congresses and has authored numerous publications in prestigious and widely variant scientific journals.
Most recently, he co-authored the book Pathophysiology of Cellulite. Continuing Medical Education and training is his main goal, as he states, “There is no other way to have the best and safest results for patients than the learning experience for the medical professional. Happy and healthy patients will be the reward.”
Andre Berger, MD
Founder of the Rejuvalife Vitality Institute in Beverly Hills, Dr. Andre Berger is a visionary in the emerging field of holistic and anti-aging medicine, and the driving force behind Rejuvalife Vitality Institute. Dr. Berger’s philosophy incorporates a holistic approach to anti-aging therapies, with a special emphasis on customized patient care, education and lifestyle changes.
He has a strong belief that a balance of complementary therapy, traditional medicine and non-surgical aesthetic procedures are the key to our emotional, physical and mental well-being. And, he focuses on prevention rather than the just the cure.
Dr. Berger is leading the way with effective evidence-based wholistic and anti-aging therapies, drawing on over 26 years of experience in clinical and medical management, pharmacology, neutraceuticals and emergency medicine, Dr. Berger received his Medical Degree from University of Ottawa and completed his residency at McGill University in Internal Medicine and Clinical Pharmacology.
Dr. Berger is also Board Certified in Holistic and Emergency Medicine and is an active member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, The American Holistic Medical Association, The American College of Nutrition, and the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, The American Society of Aesthetic Mesotherapy and the American Academy of Bioenergetic Medicine.
Andre Berger, MD
450 N. Bedford Dr., Suite 111
Beverly Hills, CA